SPS Commerce is looking for a Billing Analyst to join our finance team. In this role, you'll engage with customers to respond to their inquiry using established and documented processes to bring escalated cases and any complex cases to a resolution while focusing on providing a positive experience to our customer.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a high energy, motivated team player with the flexibility to work effectively in a dynamic, demanding, fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a problem solver and pay strong attention to detail.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
- Utilize processes, tools, and resources to respond to customer inquiries, educate customers, troubleshoot issues, provide resources, understand the Voice of the Customer, and a timely resolution
- Create a positive, empathetic internal and external customer experience with each interaction
- Resolve escalated inquiries and any other inquiries related to an invoice, payment, account, cancellation, or similar inquiry
- Spot patterns of customer inquiries; analyze root cause; act transactionally and think relationally; share insights with team/leader to close opportunity gaps
- Document customer interactions, key findings, progress, and insights in Salesforce
- Facilitate problem identification, research, and timely follow-up to an ultimate resolution
- Collaborate with appropriate internal individuals or teams, as necessary
- Refer and/or escalate cases to the appropriate internal individuals or teams
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Problem-solving and investigative mindset while being curious and having a customer-centric focus
- Professional and customer centric slant on verbal and written communication skills
- Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior customer service experience in any industry
- Demonstrated abilities and comfort to navigate a variety of platforms (e.g., Salesforce, VersaPay, MS Dynamics NAV)
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran