SPS Commerce is hiring a Sr. BC/NAV Implementation Consultant - EDI to join our Microsoft Market Team. Our team members get to solve complex business interactions by implementing EDI software developed by SPS Commerce to integrate transaction data with Microsoft ERP platforms as well as other business applications in advanced distribution and manufacturing environments
This is a fully remote role; you can be based anywhere in the continental United States or Canada
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources, and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a master communicator. You can talk with anyone from the warehouse floor to the CEO and cultivate those interactions into a trust-based relationship.
- You have an eye for detail so that even the smallest issue won’t affect the customer negatively.
- You can be flexible; you know when to push and when to back off. You’re an individual contributor BUT you have a “when the team wins, we all win” attitude so you’re willing to pitch in to help others when needed.
What is the day to day like?
- Your primary goals as a consultant consist of requirements analysis, solution design, implementation of EDI/ERP integration projects as defined in detailed statements of work, problem identification, troubleshooting and resolution using advanced data transformation tools.
- You will attend internal and customer meetings as required, execute technical and functional projects, and generate documentation and statements of work.
- You’ll be expected to maintain a high level of productivity by maintaining a consistent billability.
- Because you’ll likely work multiple projects at once, you’ll need to manage your time effectively by monitoring internal workflow as well as project plans.
- Lastly and perhaps most importantly, you will constantly strive for service excellence to “wow” our customers. The goal is for you to become the trusted advisor to our clients.
What is required?
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years of related experience or 8 years of relevant experience with no degree
- 3 years of account management, relationship management, product management or related
- Prior exposure to 3rd parties, consultants, VARs, and adapter or application providers desired
- Strong relationship building skills, especially over the phone.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent activities.
What is preferred?
- Experience with Microsoft D365BC or NAV is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of EDI standards and EDI integration is important and will shorten your learning curve
- Industry experience in Retail, heavy equipment, automotive, supply chain is desirable
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
**EOE including veterans/disability**