SPS Commerce is looking for a Payment Solutions Analyst to help change the way we approach payment solutions with business to business, high-dollar accounts. You’ll join an amazing team of customer success professionals focused on pro-actively embedding payment within the customer journey. This is a high-visibility opportunity to be a part of shaping this role while creating and driving change.
Does this sound like you?
- You love to collaborate and are skilled in building relationships with both customers and internal partners
- You’ve been described as high-energy and have a strong sense of urgency, focus on execution, and relentless follow-through
- You have the grit and determination to turn difficult conversations with customers in to opportunities to strengthen relationships
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
The Payment Solutions Analyst provides support to SPS enterprise and strategic customers in the areas of collections. This role includes both inbound and outbound contact ensuring we are being proactive in our collection efforts. This will be accomplished by executing the following responsibilities:
- Build strong customer relationships with enterprise and strategic accounts ensure to ensure quick resolution of customer inquiries; facilitate problem identification, research, and timely follow-up to an ultimate resolution
- Make recommendations and collaborate with Sales, Finance, and CSE/CSM's to timely answer questions, resolve more complex issues, and provide guidance/training to customers
- Utilize processes, tools, and resources to respond to enterprise and strategic customer inquiries, provide education, troubleshoot issues, provide additional resources when necessary, understand the Voice of the Customer, and provide timely resolution
- Create a positive, empathetic external and internal customer experience with each interaction
- Spot patterns of customer inquiries; analyze root cause; act transactionally and think relationally; share insights with team/leader to close opportunity gaps and design/recommend customer centric resolution of issues.
- Identify opportunities to leverage systems to improve business processes and functions
- Document customer interactions, key findings, progress, and insights in Salesforce
- Refer and/or elevate cases to the appropriate internal individuals or teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and 1 year of relevant experience
- Problem-solving and investigative mindset while being curious and having a customer-centric focus
- Proven ability to work with partners to problem resolution
- Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior customer service experience in any industry preferred
- Demonstrated abilities and comfort to navigate a variety of platforms (e.g., Salesforce, VersaPay, MS Dynamics NAV) preferred
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran