SPS Commerce is hiring an HR Manager to join our evolving HR team. In this role, you'll be responsible for partnering with assigned business unit(s) to execute HR strategies, programs, and initiatives. Successful candidates will work closely with their HR Business Partner(s) and HR Centers of Excellence (COE) to provide best in class support to employees and management, including in areas such as employee relations, manager skill development and employee engagement. In addition, the HR Manager will assist with processing employment life cycle changes and work on process improvement initiatives within the HR team.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products.
We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry. At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
- Advise and collaborate with managers on matters relating to organizational policies and guidelines, career development, performance management and disciplinary issues.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and HR COEs to implement and execute HR strategies, programs and initiatives that enable the business to achieve its goals. Assist with development, and recommendations to continuously simplify, improve and align HR processes.
- Support global HR team in the roll out and execution of annual talent processes and programs, including but not limited to performance management, compensation planning, talent reviews, succession planning, career development, and employee retention and engagement activities.
- Handle employee relations issues such as work complaints, misconduct, harassment allegations, or other employee concerns. Escalate issues to HRBP or HRBP Leader as necessary.
- Liaison between recruitment and the business on open positions, candidate selection and internal movement
- Utilize your knowledge of the business to analyze employment trends, compile analysis and provide recommendations in coordination with HR Business Partner.
- May assist with new manager onboarding; provide guidance and education on policies, guidelines and procedures, HR processes and tools
- Partner with appropriate internal partner (e.g., Finance, corporate HR) to ensure accurate and timely processing of HR activities; maintain HR data in various systems, including but not limiting to UltiPro and iCIMS
- Maintain knowledge of external environment, legal trends, and changes. Develop and maintain programs, records, reports to ensure legal and regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- May assist with immigration processes related to work visa processing and document gathering, as well as process new hire paperwork and termination paperwork timely and accurately.
- Work with sensitive data and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or relevant field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years related HR professional experience, experience supporting a business unit preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Human Resources discipline including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, compensation administration and diversity, equity and inclusion
- Strong knowledge of relevant employment laws and geography specific regulatory requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); knowledge and experience utilizing various HR technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Professional in Human Resources / Senior Professional in Human Resources or equivalent certificate desired
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including veterans/disability