SPS commerce is looking for a Spanish Bilingual (Spanish/English) Associate Consultant to join our team in Minneapolis! This is an exciting position that will put you on a fast-paced career path within SPS. In this role, you’ll work to new customers onto our platform as part of our “go live” process. You’ll manage the steps it takes after the sales process to get retailers set up within our software and tailor it to the unique needs of their business.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re focused on providing an excellent customer experience. At some point in your career, you’ve had to answer to customers, provide an experience that leaves them feeling like they are our number one focus and left them feeling taken care of and heard.
- You’re technically minded and enjoy solving problems. These days, technology is all around us. SPS Commerce provides technology for the retail supply chain. You don’t have to be a programmer, or invent the next big app, but if you can learn new technology and explain it to a customer, you’d be a natural in this position.
- You’re not afraid to meet new people. You’ll talk to customers and learn about their business, so you can implement their software to meet the unique needs of their business. This will primarily be done over the phone, so you’ll want to be comfortable with picking up the phone and cultivating those relationships.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
You will work with our customers helping them to navigate the process to connect to our platform by managing a robust queue of customers. This process includes doing in-process check ins and testing, ensuring their experience with SPS is as streamlined as possible. As the primary point of contact, you’ll be tasked with answering a variety of business and technical questions. You’ll spend your day troubleshooting, coaching and teaching customers on product features that enables them to fulfill trading partner document requirements through non-integrated products. It’s all about optimizing their usage of our solutions to really maximize the benefit of our partnership.
- Perform and/or manage post-sale initial technical implementation of technology products.
- Execute installation, upgrades, testing, and system configuration as part of completing implementation project.
- Will consult with customers to analyze and verify operational needs, and to understand customers business objectives and goals.
- Keep customer and other stakeholders informed of project progress.
- Track progress of Implementation project(s), ensuring deadlines are met.
- Will you grow and develop a high level of industry and retailer specific business knowledge.
- Train customers on best practices for partner compliance and product usage.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical data and processes.
- Prior customer facing work experience or technical/help desk experience.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office -Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to be self-directed an able to work autonomously and managing fluctuating priorities.
- High school or GED and 3+ years combined post-secondary education, work and/or volunteer experience.
EOE including disability/ veteran