We are adding a new Manager I role to our Supplier Mid-Market AAE sales team. Your responsibility will be to positively motivate and lead a team, develop people and drive them to consistently achieve their goals by creating a strong team culture through coaching and mentoring team members to address and overcome barriers, providing insight and counsel on an ad-hoc basis, and confidently provide constructive feedback on a frequent basis to keep things on-track.
Does this sounds like you?
- You’re passionate about people development and coaching to help people perform at their best.
- You have a great attitude and can help others to Get After It.
- You have experience with SPS products and our sales process. You might have once been an Associate AE too.
Essential Responsibilities / Duties
You will be leading a team of Associate AE's. The team is excited and eager to learn some someone who was once in their role, helping to guide, mentor, coach, lead and manage them to success.
- Lead/manage a team of primarily entry-level direct reports
- Accountable for individual and team performance, such as quota attainment, metrics, engagement, promotions
- Consistently and effectively demonstrating the sales skills and behaviors that are being coached
- Ensure team members have appropriate training and guidance to be successful in their job role as well as to professionally stretch and grow
- Administer processes and policies that directly affect the team
- Champion collaboration within Sales teams supported and build relationships and bridges to other parts of SPS
- Partner with sales leadership to drive key sales strategies of projects or events within the team, within Sales, and/or across multiple business units
- Document key findings, progress, insights, and pipeline velocity in Salesforce.com
- Ability to consistently demonstrate competencies and behaviors that the team is striving for
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- 1+ year(s) of SPS Commerce experience
- Proven success coaching, mentoring, and leading others in either formal or informal situations
- Demonstrative behaviors around self-driven initiative and collaboration
*EOE including disability/ veteran*
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.