Come join SPS Commerce as a Workforce Analyst on our Customer Success team!
In this role you will be responsible for the support of Contact Center operational functions that include forecasting, scheduling, and reporting of Key Performance Indicators for a multi-site, multi-skilled 24x7 Contact Center. You will implement best practices in workforce management to ensure consistent procedures and data-driven, timely decisions across inbound and outbound communications. You will identify and execute on measures to drive results, supporting and aligning efforts to meet the needs of the customer as well as the needs of the business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and evolving team!
Does this sound like you?
- You share our obsession with customers and are passionate about helping them achieve success.
- You are analytical, data driven and thoughtful and like to see the impact of your recommendations on both our internal and external customers at a global level.
- You possess a unique blend of the patience and empathy needed to provide great customer service, combined with the grit and tenacity required in an in-bound customer support environment
- You have an investigative mindset and are adept at using multiple systems and tools to dig in to issues and identify the root cause.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
- Analyze contact volumes and patterns and ensure contact center staffing models include the accurate, updated information needed to meet planning and staffing requirements
- Provide quality service through scheduling, rostering, reporting and modeling of current and future forecasts, ensuring the most effective use of workforce against Key Performance Metrics/Indicators
- Capture, store and report on historical statistics (service levels, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.)
- Provide root-cause analysis and business impact analysis for all performance variances
- Identify contact volume trends and averages on a monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis
- Monitor Contact Center tools for operational efficiency (telephone, chat and email) and proactively identify opportunities and assist in the implementation of system enhancements
- Monitor real-time staffing and service, including analysis of real-time workload and contact routing to manage performance to service level requirements in a multi-site and multi-channel environment
- Advocate for Customer Support Department in cross-departmental settings, both internally and externally, ensuring alignment to priorities and customer needs
- Leverage industry leading processes and assist in identifying and leveraging technology needed to drive workforce decision-making that will enhance the overall customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, senior leadership, and executive levels
- Ability to manage multiple programs/projects simultaneously; experience handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment as an individual contributor or team member
- Experience with forecasting, capacity planning and/or statistical analysis
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work off-peak hours which includes evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to work limited on-call shifts
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 -2 years of experience, or 3-4 years of experience in Contact Center Workforce Management environment
- Experience with Workforce Management tools in a Contact Center setting
- Experience integrating multiple inbound channels (telephony, email, chat) with Workforce Management software
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran