Our Sales Operations team is looking to add a Lead Salesforce Administrator to the team. In this role you will have responsibilities for managing large Salesforce projects, working with stakeholders SPS, and be the expert when it comes to Salesforce Configuration. You’ll be joining a robust Sales Ops team whose focus to support SPS as we continue to journey to $1Billion in revenue.
Must be based in the Greater Minneapolis, MN area.
Does this sound like you?
- You have vast experience working with Salesforce Configuration, working with large complex data sets and leading those projects.
- You may have been consulting and are ready to settle down with one organization, focusing on running large complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You may use these phrases to describe yourself: Team Player, Leader, Detail Orientated, or Driven.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
- The Lead Business Systems Administrator will support and maintain Enterprise-wide/business applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of data for internal department planning and activities. This role will perform basic to complex configuration, setup, and updating of application, including table definitions and access control. The Lead Business Systems Administrator will enter and ensure validity of data entered into the system databases. This role will build and produce reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business teams.
- Design, develop and maintain system solutions involving complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflows, etPartner with business users to refine requirements for enhancements and translate the business needs into technical design for the implementation and extension of the application system
- Oversee data management related to the application, opportunities, dashboards and reporting, and mass imports and exports of data using the API or various import tools
- Develop new and maintain existing functionality within the application including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics, users, roles, profiles, security
- Work with the business teams to drive best practices, create training, workflow enhancements, reporting, and overall system enhancement to promote usability and adoption
- Create reports and dashboards for business teams; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Manage daily support requests while meeting SLA requirements
- Manage 3rd party applications that integrate with salesforce.com platform
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related discipline and 8+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience OR some post-secondary education AND 2 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant work experience is defined as 8+ years of experience in the key areas of application administration/analysis with a strong understanding of the application’s best practices and functionality
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator (verbal, non-verbal, written)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Certified Administrator preferred
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
** EOE including Veterans / Disability **