We are currently hiring a Sales Manager II for our Associate Account Executive Sales Team. In this role you will have responsibility to develop and lead a team of entry-level sales representatives to motivate and lead them to consistent goal achievement through coaching and mentoring. In addition, you will remove roadblocks, provide insight, and counsel and deliver constructive feedback on a frequent basis. If you are looking for a role where you get to manage a solid team of performers, develop early in their sales career individuals personally and professionally and work collaboratively to fuel company growth, then this it he role for you.
Does this sound like you?
- You love the thrill of the hunt and making new customer connections. Your team’s focus is on outbound prospecting and setting meetings.
- Team focus and culture is important to you- you work to maintain a team environment as a leader this is inspiring, motivating, and collaborative while developing and growing talent.
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environments are where you thrive. You can work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities.
- We have tallied up 79 consecutive quarters of growth - we have a product that has market demand and as the leading solution provider, we've demonstrated that we know how to win.
- We push ourselves to continuously innovate and increase our value to our clients and to the market. While it's no secret that the Retail industry is evolving, SPS is on the leading front of that disruption - this is a rare opportunity to join an organization that has the history and future potential to continue to grow and shape our industry.
- Giving back is in our nature, we contribute to our communities and encourage volunteerism and philanthropy among our employees
You will be leading a team of Associate AE's. The team is excited and eager to learn some someone who was once in their role, helping to guide, mentor, coach, lead and manage them to success.
- Lead/manage a team of primarily entry-level direct reports
- Accountable for individual and team performance, such as quota attainment, metrics, engagement, promotions
- Consistently and effectively demonstrating the sales skills and behaviors that are being coached
- Ensure team members have appropriate training and guidance to be successful in their job role as well as to professionally stretch and grow
- Collaboratively work within the team and cross-functionally
- Ensure team documents key findings, progress, insights, and pipeline velocity are in Salesforce.com
- Cultivate a culture that grows together and aligns with SPS Values
- Recruit, hire, and develop sales representatives; mentor, motivate, and coach to ensure success and team continuity; manage for performance
- Partner with Sales Training and leverage training resources to ensure proper training for all employees of the team regarding SPS Commerce products, services, and sales techniques
- Develop/improve core selling processes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales or business development experience
- Proven success coaching, mentoring, and leading others in either formal or informal situations
- Demonstrative behaviors around self-driven initiative and collaboration
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a CRM, (Salesforce.com)
*EOE including disability/ veteran*
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.