SPS Commerce is growing! We are looking to add a Customer Support Analyst on our Automotive Aftermarket Team team. The Customer Support Analyst engages with customers in education and problem-solving interactions via multiple support channels including phone, email, and chat. The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for providing great customer service through root cause analysis and issue resolution while leveraging their established skill set and SPS Commerce acumen.
This position will be based out of the Des Moines, IA or Minneapolis, MN area.
Spanish bilingual opportunity available.
Does this sound like you?
- You have fantastic people skills; you’re able to listen thoroughly and understand issues quickly.
- You’re dedicated to providing top-notch service while also maintaining a keen interest in technical problem-solving.
- You’re able to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility.
- You have an eye for detail so that even the smallest issue won’t affect the customer negatively.
- You can be flexible and are good at adapting to customer needs.
- You’re an individual contributor BUT you have a Succeed Together attitude so you’re willing to pitch in to help others when needed.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
- Facilitates problem identification, research, and follow up to ultimate resolution, advocating for customer success
- Assists customers seeking education and/or issue resolution while working with a variety of SPS Commerce products and services
- Assess nature of customer needs and work to resolve issues ranging from moderate to extremely complex in nature
- Refers and escalates to appropriate internal teams as necessary
- Logs and tracks customer interactions using the designated customer resource manager (CRM)
- Demonstrates agility by acting as a flex resource as necessary across multiple contact channels
- Adheres to provided schedules to ensure availability for customer needs and adapts to changes when needed
- Support supply chain transactions in EDI and other formats
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years prior customer support experience or technical/help desk experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and work effectively with technical processes and data
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer interaction skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office-Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work off-peak hours which includes some evening and weekend shift work. Ability to work limited on-call shifts
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
*EOE including disability/ veteran*