Our Product Launch team is seeking to add a Sr. Manager, Product Launch. In this role you will provide impactful cross functional leadership and strategy. This function is centered on bringing SPS products and services to the market as well as the business and internal customers, to drive ROI and revenue growth through existing and future customers. SPS is seeking a natural leader who thinks strategically, works well cross-functionally in a dynamic setting, and can manage and lead through difficult situations.
Does this sound like you?
- You're a strategic thinker with proven strong leadership qualities. You can lead through innovation in all areas of responsibility with clear and concise communication.
- You're passionate and a bit Obsessed with Customers. You are a good steward of the overall business.
- You lead with integrity, curiosity, engagement, self-driven initiative, collaboration, relationship building, and customer engagement/support.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
- Responsible for the successful launch of all products and services through cross functional leadership of core work streams tied to launch including sales, customer success, marketing, product, development, internal communications, operations, finance, and legal.
- Manage and refine effective Launch Management discipline at SPS Commerce including process, communication, governance, and results tracking.
- Identify ideal launch approach and strategy, key milestones, and workstreams for all new product and services introductions or enhancements.
- Operates as the mitigation strategist and consultant when roadblocks or unforeseen issues arise.
- Collaborate with key launch stakeholders to define success for new product introductions, re-introduction of capabilities to base in SaaS environment, and cross-sell launch support.
- Own, facilitate, and manage all strategic launch ceremonies
- Ensure executive leadership team remains apprised, aligned, and has the opportunity for input on all major launch activity across the business.
- Own all communications tied to Product Launch Management in partnership with Product Marketing, Marketing, Sales Training and Customer Success Training.
- Identify cross-sell, bundling, and new sources of revenue opportunities across customer verticals.
- Development and coaching of direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of successful experience in product launch or product management and analysis
- Experience working with and presenting to executive leadership
- Strong understanding of approaches to product management including pragmatic marketing.
- Leadership in product related functions at a technology company.
- Has an ability to process information objectively and is energized when helping the organization navigate challenging situations.
- Understands the of breadth of functions required to create a successful product launch including marketing, sales, channel management, product, customer success, operations, and development.
- Ability to effectively lead cross functionally through senior staff role in matrix organization.
- Team management experience of at least 3 years.
- Understanding and experience with SAFe product development framework.
- Business to business negotiation and contract management experience.
- Financial analysis including understanding the application of scorecards and benchmarking.
PS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran