Our Logistics Sales team is seeking to add a Sr. Manager, Logistics Sales. In this role you will manage an sales team enabling them to hit planned goals and objectives. As a leader, they are responsible to develop and mentor individuals under their supervision and to create and foster a positive and motivating team environment by modeling the SPS values. This position will set clear expectations and maximize resources to drive results. In addition, this role will chart the future through strong collaboration and relationships, building alignment to create scalable and maintainable practices.
Does this sound like you?
- You're a strategic thinker with proven strong leadership qualities. You can lead through innovation in all areas of responsibility with clear and concise communication.
- You're passionate and a bit Obsessed with Customers. You are a good steward of the overall business.
- You lead with integrity, curiosity, engagement, self-driven initiative, collaboration, relationship building, and customer engagement/support.
- Winning is in your DNA - you are competitive, you love to win and help others to win.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
- Carry overall responsibility and accountability for a sales team; this includes meeting team KPI objectives set by the business (sales targets, growth, and efficiency targets)
- Provide coaching, training, and development guidance to individuals, while establishing a culture of collaboration, motivation, and positive engagement within the sales organization
- Drive key sales strategies of projects or events within the team, within Sales, and/or across multiple business units (e.g., Sales Kick Off, Go-To-Market, Pricing, CPQ, pilot groups, forecasting)
- Serve as a leader in implementing the integration of new products and sales strategies
- Collaborate with other leaders across the Sales organization to create and optimize sales and sales engineering methodologies and procedures.
- Ensure strong support for sales administration, product development, marketing communications, and market research
- Coordinate necessary support to Operations areas through intradepartmental interface for smooth workflow and successful service delivery to customers
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least 4+ years in a formal people management role
- Experience managing a sales territory with quota expectations
- Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
Travel up to 25% may be required
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran