SPS Commerce is growing our Product Team again! We are looking to add a Director of Product Management to our Marketing team. This Director, Product Management will provide leadership for all products and solutions at SPS specific to Logistics companies. This included but is not limited to 3PL warehouses, carriers and freight brokers. This role will collaborate with cross functional teams, including technology, marketing, finance and legal to develop and implement innovative product strategies that align with our business goals.
Why work at SPS?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Does this sound like you?
- You have deep expertise in Product Management combined with a growth mindset.
- You have experience in the logistics market and understand how 3PL warehouses, carriers and freight brokers operate.
- You have experience owing the P&L of a product, developing a comprehensive product strategy, product roadmap, go-to-market strategy and leading a high growth business unit
- Provide leadership for the full product portfolio ensuring that the product strategy, vision and roadmap align with organizational goals to drive profitable growth.
- Align and drive product strategy with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead customer voice and GTM considerations for the 3PL product portfolio.
- Provide a product management voice and perspective centered on the customer.
- Drive integration efforts including product rationalization, cross functional alignment and achieving synergy targets.
- Conduct competitive analysis and stay up to date with market trends and emerging technologies to ensure our products remain competitive and innovative.
- Facilitate effective communication, collaboration and alignment between the 3PL product management team and other business units, customers, partners and vendors.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience as a leader of people with a successful track record of developing strong teams
- Proven experience as a leader in Product Management, with a track record of successfully launching and managing software products
- M&A experience as a product management leader
- Effective communicator through a variety of channels including verbal, email, data, and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of innovation and continuous improvement with a high growth product
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
**EOE including veterans/disability**