Are you a high energy, motivated team player who thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you! We are looking for an Associate Collections Analyst who is responsible for owning the processes related to resolving outstanding balances on customer accounts. They are also responsible for addressing both internal and external inquiries related to the current status of customer accounts. The Associate Collections Analyst will work in accordance with the current Accounts Receivables Policies while maintaining customer relationships.
Why join SPS?
We strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You portray being obsessed with customers by ensuring that the organization is paid for the work that we do.
- You enjoy working collaboratively across different teams- as an Associate Collections Analyst, you will work with the billings, sales and customer success teams to collect on past due balances.
- You are an excellent communicator, and are thoughtful in the way you approach challenging conversations.
- Monitors and maintains assigned accounts, which includes customer calls, account adjustments and customer reconciliations.
- Communicates with customers to resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Ensure all past due accounts receive communications in accordance with current collections policy.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Closely monitors collection of accounts and follow up as necessary with the customer or internal partners.
- Notifies Sales and/or Customer Success of delinquent accounts per policy and coordinates efforts across teams to collect on past due balances.
- Interfaces with internal & external customers with diplomacy & professionalism during customer contact to achieve high customer satisfaction while handling a high volume of contacts.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance emphasis preferred, or 1-year collections or related experience, prior experience with high volume customer contacts required.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive & works with solutions-oriented approach to problem solving and resolution.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The Sr. Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will serve as a key member of the corporate Finance team, reporting to the Director, FP&A. This person manages the budgeting, forecasting and month-end analysis for the company. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making. They will understand the business and provide insight to improve revenue, margins and operational efficiency.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you a seasoned finance professional who enjoys working in a complex, fast paced environment?
- Are you accustomed to serving as an advisor to senior leadership, and driving business results through effective budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning?
- Do you like to lead teams with a focus on professional development through mentoring and coaching? Are you a strong process builder?
If so, we invite you to consider the Sr. Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis role at SPS Commerce.
- You'll work with really great talent - within the finance team, business leadership ranks, and with a visionary senior leadership team.
- We're a publicly traded, technology GROWTH company HQ'd in Minneapolis.
- We've had 74 consecutive quarters of growth, and look forward to continued success.
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the management team to provide value-added insight into the business. Be a trusted advisor providing decision support and guidance to leadership throughout the organization. Foster an environment of high collaboration with business constituents.
- Lead a team of finance professionals who are responsible for strategic and tactical alignment of the corporate financial objectives. Manage the team’s full employment life cycle including talent selection and professional development through coaching and mentoring.
- Advise on risk and opportunity considerations for managing cost and growing the revenue and profitability.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and insightful explanations of differences.
- Prepare and monitor the company’s budget, forecast, and long-range strategic planning models.
- Drive an efficient and effective process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives. Focus on continuous improvements.
- Present and communicate strategic initiatives and implications to all levels of the business.
We're looking for these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting AND 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a leader of people with a successful track record of developing strong teams.
- Strong background in modeling, budgeting, forecasting and business analysis.
- Mature understanding of the business drivers and how they drive behavior and profitability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with and influence others at all organizational levels.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to develop and articulate general strategies and detailed operational plans.
- Capable of taking initiative in an ambiguous and changing environment.
SPS Commerce is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst with a strong interest in defining and establishing accounting policies and procederes. It’s a great role for someone who’s looking to make a move out of public accounting to come company side. We’re a high-performing and fast-paced Finance group. However, we also know that fun makes the workday better.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have passion for implenting policies and procedures?
- Do you have an energetic willingness to work, change, learn, and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume, rapidly changing work environment?
- Do you have a positive attitude and a desire to try new approaches and work with new tools to drive improvements?
- Are you timely and accurate completion of work, while actively gathering and sharing information as necessary to successfully complete job functions and effectively manage your own workload?
- With over 73 consecutive quarters of growth, we know how to win
- We're part of a movement that is disrupting the way retailers and consumers interact
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will coordinate and manage projects and recurring activities relating to accounting matters.
Within this area, the Financial Reporting Senior Analyst will define and establish accounting policies and procedures. This position will also take the results of technical accounting research and implement required changes to systems and processes to ensure compliance. Merger and acquisition work will also be a core component of this position.
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of new U.S. GAAP standards and SEC rules and regulations
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Be a proactive business partner to other departments within the organization by providing accurate and consistent guidance on the interpretation and application of accounting policy matters
- Assist with merger and acquisitions including purchase accounting, due diligence, and integration
- Assist in completing quarterly disclosure checklists
- Provide and coordinate financial projects and performs other miscellaneous responsibilities and special projects, as needed
Key Skills and Experiences needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, CPA experience required
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in public accounting at a Big Four accounting firm
- Working knowledge of U.S GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Strong understanding changes to accounting standards and other technical developments