If you are looking to be a part of an energetic and fun culture that embraces the world of technology, then you are in the right place! As a Receptionist with SPS Commerce you will manage all things relating to SPS space. This includes reception, facilities and internal events at our Minneapolis office. As the person who will create an all-important first impression, you will foster a warm, welcoming environment for all who visit the SPS office, and craft an outstanding first impression for visitors and employees at alike!
Does this sound like you?
- Juggling multiple tasks is second nature for you. You can keep multiple balls in the air during the busiest times while maintaining an Employees Come First and Obsessed with Customers mindset to the work you are doing.
- You make first impressions count. You can make any guest feel like they are your number one priority while maintaining a professional and courteous environment.
- You have a get after it and enthusiastic attitude when it comes to learning new technology and tackling new tasks, you don’t mind working on the “other duties as assigned” when needed
- You’re ready for the next challenge in a fast-paced environment to match your learning agility
- We have proven that we know what it takes to not only be successful, but to be an industry leader. We can boast over 75 quarters of consecutive growth. That growth translates to continuous investment in our people, process and technology.
- Our tech teams are built from the ground up by tech enthusiasts; from leadership to individual contributor, our team members often have side projects and/or are highly involved in the local tech community.
- We're not afraid to take risks and break the status quo - we must continuously adapt, and are expected to lead, in an industry that is going through huge transformation and disruption.
- Your main priority is maintaining physical security through our only non-secure access point to our Minneapolis space for any and all visitors and staff who interact with front desk
- You'll partner with MSP building security for proper provisioning of MSP physical security badges
- You'll partner with internal SPS Security Team to uphold all security policies, standards, and accommodate all reporting for security audits as needed
- You'll manage and distribute SPS physical ID badges for SPSers and Contractors Globally
- You’ll accommodate shipping requests internally
- Manages and distribute Metro Pass program cards for MSP SPSers
- You'll perform other Corporate Service responsibilities, as needed, and take initiative in all aspects of bettering our visitor and employee experience
What skills and experience do I need?
- 1+ years in a Customer Service role.
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality and professional demeanor under pressure
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of customers via a range of technology platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with ability to learn new applications quickly, and embrace the change
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and passionate Human Resources Business Partner for our global Technology and Marketing Organizations. This role will be focused on supporting and consulting with our senior leaders in the Technology/Marketing/Product space.
Does this sound like you?
- You are passionate about nurturing a positive team culture, thus impacting talent retention and professional development.
- You're known for your natural curiosity about technology and the people who build it.
- You enjoy a mix of strategic talent consultation withl leaders and hands-on operational support.
- You are skilled at collaborating with individuals at all levels of an organization to help teams win today AND win tomorrow.
- You'll serve as a consultant and advisor to an organization that is leading the disruption to how the retail industry operates.
- You'll have an opportuntiy to join a high energy, ambitious HR team that is hard working but quick to share a laugh!
- SPS supports employees through continous investment and development - including our HR team - it's an environment that values continous learning and continuous improvement.
The Day to Day
Our HR team functions in a COE model, so you’ll be working side-by-side with recruiting, talent management/ organizational leadership, and the total rewards teams. Ideal candidates will have direct experience supporting Technology, Product and/or Marketing organizations and will be experienced in organization development and talent management practices.
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy, this includes assisting business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future needs.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders and facilitating long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree in HRD or MBA strongly preferred
- SPHR or equivalent certification preferred
- 8-10 years of HR experience with at least
- 5 years generalist and/or HR Business Partner experience required
- 2+ years of direct support for Technology and/or Product required
- Demonstrated experience managing medium to large projects
- Solid experience and knowledge of talent management processes such as performance management, talent reviews, succession, career development, employee engagement
- Knowledge of, and experience with, employee relations and development in order to identify issues and draw on appropriate resources
- Familiarity with all applicable employment laws and compliance
- Comfort with HR systems, data and analytics to provide insight on talent issues
- Ability to consult with and influence senior management on talent issues including appropriate skills, experience and culture fit.