SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud- based solutions. We are currently looking for a Tradeshow Manager who is obsessed with customers and has a results matter mindset to join our Marketing team.
As a Tradeshow Manager, you will primarily focus on executing marketing tasks for the various tradeshows SPS Commerce attends throughout the year. This is a high-growth opportunity that provides hands-on experience, training and mentoring.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you customer focused and have a desire to work effectively across functions in a dynamic environment?
- Can you demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or required by the situation?
- Can you drive engagement of team members while demonstrating delivery excellence?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Marketing team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Work across different sales organizations to determine and implement event goals and objectives.
- Responsible for all logistics relating to our trade shows: project plan development, kick-off and debrief meetings, speaker session coordination, packing/shipping, housing blocks, show services, project coordination of content, vendor management, etc.
- Own the full process of trade shows – working with contracts, training employees as needed, event marketing execution, and logistics.
- Responsible for tracking tradeshow revenue and advising stakeholders of progress toward revenue goals.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of printed marketing materials, exhibit assets and promotional items.
- Prepare internal reports by entering data and creating spreadsheets and databases.
- Travel to our larger tradeshows and provide event support to the on-site sales team.
- Other responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 3 years of experience with tradeshow planning and execution, including on-site tradeshow execution
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to travel as needed to approximately 5-7 US-based tradeshows per year.