This new Marketing Generalist / Marketing Coordinator role will help our growing marketing team scale. This role will report up thru our Demand Gen team helping with email sends, lead routing, SEO improvements and other marketing tasks. This role will get a taste of everything we do in digital demand generation.
Why Join SPS?
You will be joining a high growth, collaborative and vibrant organization who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Thirst for Growth. You are looking to work in a progressive, fast growth marketing team where we are pushing the boundaries.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion for marketing, executing on a vision to create opportunity
- You are a self-starter, can take something own it, run with it and bring it across the finish line
- You have professional experience within various social media platforms; updating posting, tracking leads/progress
- You are ready to launch your marketing career in a fast-paced organization
Day to Day:
- Create emails in Pardot
- Create leads in Salesforce
- Develop lead reporting for sales leadership
- Work on SEO improvement projects
- Create new ad campaigns
- Work with a variety of people on the marketing team
What experience do I need?
- 0-2 years’ experience working with a variety of teams, preferably marketing
- Strong project management skills with great attention to the details
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit
- Knowledge around latest trends and best practices around marketing
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot, a plus
SPS Commerce is seeking a great Executive Assistant to support our CMO and his team. This role serves as a true partner and is seen as a key asset to his organization.
Does this sound like you?
- You like working closely with a CMO and acting as an extension, juggling multiple demands simultaneously and representing self, the CMO and the company with a customer-first focus and exceptional professionalism.
- You have an ability and instinct to anticipate needs before they arise – whether it’s having an agenda ready without being asked, re-arranging schedules or ensuring that teams and materials are prepped in advance.
- You see complex scheduling as a great puzzle. You excel at maintaining executive and team calendars and action-oriented meeting agendas to ensure daily, weekly and monthly priorities are met.
- You have a design flair and enjoy putting together compelling visual, written and multi-media communications and presentations.
- You know how to use team tools like SharePoint and Slack and have fresh ideas on how to use them to make leadership teams more efficient and effective.
- You like being a hub of communication – not only while working with an Executive, but also in cross-functional directions to help get the work done, especially employee events and customer meetings.
We know that there are a lot of employment choices for great talent so at SPS we work hard to create an environment where “Employees Come First” and where your “Thirst for Growth” can be nurtured. We’re a market leader and have just passed our 73rd consecutive quarter of growth. This allows us to continue to invest in our employees and aggressively gain market share.
- Keep the CMO prepared by ensuring meeting materials are prepped and agendas are established. This role also helps to keep focus on upcoming deadlines and deliverable dates. This includes attending leadership meetings and capturing follow up items that need to be tracked in subsequent meetings.
- Manage complex calendars that need to be adjusted on a frequent basis, especially in response to customer demands. This includes exercising discretion in meeting internal and external scheduling demands as well as frequent consultation with CMO.
- Research company and key executive information to prepare the CMO for customer interactions.
- Using Concur, the Executive Assistant will also help to make travel arrangements, create travel itineraries and manage expense reporting.
- This role will work across the organization to curate written, visual and multi-media content.
- Organize and plan department events and activities, often in collaboration with others.
Key Skills and Experiences needed:
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, including supporting a senior level executive.
- Advanced proficiency with complex calendaring in Microsoft Outlook or Office365 that includes previous experience exercising discretion in schedule management.
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and an expense management system (Concur preferred).
- Experience working with highly sensitive information and a demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Travel of 10% + / - could be anticipated.