We're expanding our Marketing team and looking for a seasoned Marketing leader. This role will be responsible to lead marketing efforts across a broad spectrum of disciplines including efforts around demand generation, marketing communication practices, and event management.
Does this sound like you?
- You're a pragmatic leader who understands what it takes to cut through distractions and to deliver on key initiatives.
- You have strong B2B experience and have worked effectively across different internal and external cross-functional groups.
- You're a proven leader of people and innovation; you have a track record of growth and development of high performing teams.
- We're a market leader by almost any standard and this role will continue to push us to lead from the front - efforts and deliverables from this group will have meaningful contribution to the continued growth of the company.
- We are an organization that invests heavily in it's employees. We believe that Employees Come First and demonstrate that through personal and professional development opportunities.
- We believe that hard-work and fun go hand-in-hand - we don't take ourselves too serious nor do we underestimate the potential we have to do something remarkable.
This role leads the Marketing team at SPS Commerce to ensure revenue growth through effective demand generation, events, and sales support in Marketing Communication.
- Leads overall Marketing function for SPS Commerce including direct management of the management team operating three functional teams: digital demand, events, and marketing communication
- Provides strategic leadership and operational management to ensure the Marketing team meets and exceeds all commitments to support growth and successful product launch
- Responsible for corporate brand and design standards, working to enhance long term value
- Adapts strategies based on the evolving marketplace, using customer insights and trends
- Sets current and long-term goals for Marketing team
- Manages and develops Marketing budget to targets while delivering to growth commitments
- Make impactful decisions for the brand and company alongside the C-Suite team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, or Communications
- 15+ years in Marketing with increasing responsibility with at least 5+ in a senior management position with responsibility for staff evaluation and development and annual planning and budget development
- Proven track record growing and establishing talented teams
- Knowledge and ability to communicate with and work cross-functionally