Here are our current U.S. job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
If you are looking for opportunities outside of the U.S., please click HERE for our a list of our global vacancies!
Click column header to sort
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT ANTICIPATING ANY OPENINGS UNTIL THE NEXT 30-60 DAYS!
Are you an early-in-career or entry-level sales professional looking to begin your career with a leading Minneapolis technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how we train and grow our talent into successful, quota carrying representative within SPS Commerce.
In this hands-on role, you will learn from the ground up how to successfully prospect, apply the sales skills you learn, and ultimately grow your earnings potential as you transition into a territory of your own. The duration of this role is dependent on your ability to uncover opportunities for business development across your managers region, meeting call quotas, and general understanding of our company and growing industry.
Why Join SPS?
Do you want to work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology? Would you like to be a part of an extremely energetic and determined sales organization? When you work at SPS you’ll be a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally.
Does this sound like you?
- Inquisitive:Demonstrated curiosity and a desire to obtain a deeper understanding of one’s customer and their business.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation: A tendency to seek out and seize profitable business. The ability to capture trends and escalate as appropriate.
- Personal Characteristics: Integrity, flexibility, self-motivation and drive, creative, responsible, reliable, confident, and resilient. Has faith in one’s own ideas and ability to be successful.
- Results Orientation: Focuses on the desired end result and manages activities accordingly with goals in mind.
- Customer Orientation: Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s customer through listening and fully understanding what solutions can enhance the customer’s experience.
- Proactively call into prospective customers to learn about, understand, and ultimately uncover sales opportunities
- Partner with Account Executives to learn and understand the full sales cycle process while assisting them in territory management
- Provide superior customer service by offering accurate product information and timely follow-up in a friendly, professional manner
- Utilize a consultative sales approach by asking appropriate questions seeking to understand the prospective customers’ business
- Utilize Salesforce to accurately track progress and share updates
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree OR a combination of some post-secondary education PLUS 3 years of work experience
- 1+ years of experience in Sales (outside sales, inside sales, retail sales, telemarketing) preferred
- Proven aptitude for sales (bias toward action, engaging, resilient, listener, curious, grit, gumption)
- Proven results and strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to meet customer and business needs
Are you a resilient and entrepreneurial self-starter? We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive on our Mid-Market Supplier Sales team. First and foremost, you’ll be a hunter of net new business among SMB supplier accounts (<$150 million in annual revenue). In addition, the SAE will work to upsell and cross sell accounts in their assigned territory.
Why join SPS?
SPS Commerce is a provider of cloud-based supply chain management solutions, providing network-integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
As a Strategic Account Executive on our Mid- Market team you’ll:
- Identify potential opportunities through outbound prospecting including use of Sales Navigator
- Creatively prospect for new clients through email campaigns, networking, cold calling, and other strategies you determine can reach client most effectively so you can offer SPS Commerce solutions to help the customer improve their business.
- Engage in all qualified leads/opportunities assigned from Channel, Logistics, Analytics, Marketing, Community, and Lead Generation teams within set SLA’s
- Cross sell and upsell existing subscribers
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers, Account Team and other areas in the business to maximize and retain ARR
- Nurture prospects and current customers as part of an account team to best position SPS for incremental recurring revenue
- Pipeline: Maintain a rolling 90-day pipeline to meet or exceed ARR quota
What experience and skills are needed for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 3+ years of relevant, quota-carrying sales experience with five+ years overall experience.
- Candidates who have demonstrated multi-year tenure in a single organization with 3+ years of repeated success exceeding quota is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing sales cycles from prospecting to close, building a pipeline, patiently overcoming objections, using tools and resources to demonstrate ROI, effectively forecasting, and persisting through short and long sales cycles.
- Proven experience generating leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- Strong customer orientation with a demonstrated ability to identify customer challenges and articulate a value-added solution to meet their needs.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management).
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical & customer information into products requirements for different level audiences.
SPS Commerce is hiring an Account Executive on our Mid-Market team.
As an Account Executive on the Mid-Market team, you will continuously seek out net new business. From prospecting, territory management, periodically going on-site, pulling in resources from the sales engineering team, working to hand off to our implementation team – this is a fast-paced role. Once a new client is on-board, this account will remain as part of your territory for possible upsell or cross sell. SMB clients are constantly expanding and changing, so their needs change as well. In this role, you will grow business with a constant mix of new and expanding clients with a strong emphasis on net new customer acquisition.
Does this sound like you?
- You have an unquenchable curiosity and you often find yourself actively looking to learn MORE.
- You consider yourself a hunter - someone who can dive in and do full life-cycle sales - from prospect to close.
- You have a never-ending reserve of drive and initiative that comes from within - you like winning!
- You're technically savvy and have a rapid learning agility.
We're a leading Cloud based SaaS company that is a positive player in the disruption of the retail industry. Our goal is to perfect the trading partner relationship with powerful tools that allow retailers to focus to meet the ever changing demands of the consumer. We're a publicly traded company and have a track record that includes 69+ consecutive quarters of growth.
- Managing a defined sales territory, which consists of identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities.
- Effectively execute your pipeline, using Salesforce.com to document and track account activity.
- Drive a value-based sales process from identifying the relevant contact and decision maker within an account, understanding their needs, proposing a solution, and closing the deal such that you meet/exceed quota.
- Collaborating with an account team to understand existing SPS relationships to get warm introductions to the appropriate contacts.
- Working to maintain customer satisfaction- responding to customers in a timely matter and making sure the customer has proper training scheduled with support teams.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years of work experience OR some post-secondary education + 5 years of work experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience,minimum of 1 year in a commission-based hunter sales role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement/support skills.
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate (both oral and written) business issues and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
- Leadership skills reflective of an entrepreneurial and innovative thought process.
Are you looking for an industry leading, fast-paced, one-of-a-kind company?Are you passionate about culture and developing and retaining top talent? Do you love working with a fast paced, energetic environment?The Associate Sales Trainer is the role for you! From building the training curriculum, to launching and executing the trainings for the sales team, you will be responsible for it all. Ideal candidates will have experience in administration, communication and coordination, as well as the ability to manage basic projects and initiatives.
Does this sound like you?
- Supporting your colleagues through the entire development of a project with great attention to detail is one of your strenghts
- You are a team-oriented individual that can communicate across a diverse network of individuals
- You have a Get After it approach to managing multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- We are leading the way as the number one cloud-based software company in Minnesota
- With 74 quarters of consecutive growth under our belt, we are continuing to Succeed Together as an organization that is leading the way for EDI
- Our employees are the cornerstone for creating an unrivaled customer experience which is why putting our employees first is at the forefront of everything we do
- Responsible for managing use of Cornerstone
- Facilitate Onboarding Training Modules to New Hires
- Assist with logistics, execution, and facilitation of in person and/or virtual trainings including arraigning scheduling and meetings
- Partner cross functionally to assist in completing training initiatives and understand training needs
- Communicate effectively to Sales Teams regarding useful sales collateral and upcoming trainings
- Maintain an understanding of training trends, methods, and best practices throughout the industry
- Finds ways to continually optimize training experiences for the sales teams by evaluating new vendors, programs and products and makes recommendations
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate successfully across diverse teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a strong attention to details
- Seeks to understand with an inquisitive and thoughtful approach to problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable. Able to organize tasks and time to ensure completion of all duties. Excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated experience managing small projects both directly, and through others
- Experience working in a high growth environment preferred
- Comfort with learning management systems (Cornerstone preferred), and Microsoft Office Suite
Are you goal and results driven? Are you willing to help drive and lead new potential sales and opportunities? Are you empowered by trying new things to gain insight and ideas? We are looking for an Account Executive (Internally called a Community Account Executive) who will help gauge the health of vendor adoption programs and provide real-time updates in our CRM.
Why join SPS?
We have tallied up more than 73 consecutive quarters of growth - we have a product that has market demand, and as the leading solution provider we've demonstrated that we know how to win. We push ourselves to continuously innovate and increase our value to our clients and to the market. While it's no secret that the Retail industry is evolving, SPS is on the leading front of that disruption - this is a rare opportunity to join an organization that has the history and future potential to continue to grow and shape our industry.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re always working to maintain customer satisfaction.
- You have extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- You have a knack for working collaboratively with others to get the job done
This position is for an "early in career" sales professional - whether you're transitioning to a new career or if you're just starting your first professional endeavor. This role will give you great training and exposure to sales in a cloud saas company.
- Investigate a propective clients current environment through being inquisitive and asking exploratory questions via phone
- Drive adoption of our solution with trading partners and upsell by promoting a suite of services via our community programs
- Uphold the integrity of our Retail community programs as a consultant to the Supplier community by communicating timelines and requirements (via phone and email), tailored to our retail partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with account teams to maximize upsell to Suppliers (small – enterprise level businesses)
- Work through any objections prospective clients may have, and effectively communicate their message to the Retailer
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the process: this includes responding in a timely manner and working effectively with your SPS account team
What Experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree OR a combination of some post-secondary education PLUS 2 years of work experience
- 1+ years of experience selling (outside sales, inside sales, retail sales, telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Process focused with a close attention to detail